You want to be able to see what you have achieved at the end of the day? You love to contribute important parts to the success of our projects? Welcome to Die Schittigs!
We're looking for you:
You are a full-stack developer (m/f/d), driven by innovation and eager to develop high-quality digital products with us. You will work with us in Aschaffenburg, Germany or remotely.
What you do:
- Develop complex, data-based applications for industrial customers.
- You work on projects with decision-making scope and responsibility. As a web developer, you are not just an implementer, but are fully involved - from the preparation of the offer, through conception and layout, to the subsequent support.
- We work with passion on our own products and our agency is a playground for our own ideas and their implementation. This is how Türchen.com came into being, for example. Here, too, you can let off steam.
- We have a very sophisticated tech stack and are constantly optimising it. We are therefore open to your innovative methods.
- Education, university, basement... Where and how you made it to the programming championship is your thing. What interests us most is what you can do.
- With at least 3 years of professional experience in web development and the following skills, you can convince us:
- Very good knowledge of PHP (object-oriented).
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Good knowledge of HTML and SCSS
- Good knowledge of Git
- At best you also know ReactJS, Vue.js, Laravel or Contao
- A high standard for your work - both when it comes to the exact implementation of layouts and the code you produce.
- You can organise yourself and your work independently and like to communicate with your colleagues.
What to expect:
- Flexible working hours, no overtime
- 30 vacation days
- 2.5 minutes distance to the train station
- We cook and lunch together almost every day
- Friendly, appreciative atmosphere
- Web developers are involved in the whole project: from offer, layout to support & care