Concept, UX design, Implementation
Clean up and re-sort, please! It was time to develop a new modern look with structure and persuasiveness for the Trivadis AG website. An exciting project that was a perfect match for us. For this website, the focus was on the strong company message and a fluid user experience, especially to present the huge content hub in an organized way for the users.
- Extensive concept including a card-sorting workshop for clear website structure and user-centricity
- User experience specific to target group in order to showcase Trivadis' work, generate relevant leads and boost customer loyalty
- Modern UX design with refreshing navigation and bright color gradients – anything but a boring IT company!
- Development of numerous, ingeniously individualized icons by the client himself; great, close collaboration
- Technical implementation with self-maintainable CMS for Trivadis and virtually no loading times for users – fluid user experience from front to back
The certain something
Integration of a dynamic content pool including filtering in order to make hundreds of blog articles accessible on a topic-related basis. The implementation required a high technical-conceptual standard. But it's worth it: The content hub makes it easier for visitors to access relevant articles and keeps them on the website by intelligently linking related entries.
The modern, lively website focuses on the user while achieving clear goals for Trivadis on the one hand and providing customers with inspiration and structured content on the other. The dynamic content pool replaces the old, expensive system and significantly reduces the maintenance effort. The inspiring design with extraordinary color gradients perfectly rounds off this exciting project.