IDS Logistik GmbH
Wireframing, UX design, user-centered design
IDS Logistik has already handled over 15 million shipments – in recent years, B2C customers have taken on an increasingly important role. This is exactly what the new website should reflect: optimizing usability for the B2C focus while positioning the company as a leader in the industry for potential B2B customers.
- Concept & wireframes: stronger focus on B2C users and their needs, at the same time convincing appeal to potential B2B partners
- Design: simple, clear design for professional appearance and targeted user guidance
- Detailed and present FAQ section for ideal B2C service
- Implementation: relaunch of the website with implementation of the CMS Contao for independent content maintenance by the customer
- Integration of a partner search by postal code as well as in an interactive map
With a clean, uncluttered design, clear user guidance, and present interaction elements, the website manages the balancing act between B2C and B2B flawlessly. Especially essential for B2C customers: the prominent placement of the shipment tracking, both in all relevant places and on every page in the footer. Faster information for customers, fewer support resources required on the part of IDS – a great win-win situation.
- 67 percent fewer support requests
- 900 newsletter signups