Anna liebt Paul
UX design, App, React Native
Anna liebt Paul wants to connect newlyweds and future married couples. It is an online platform for buying and selling wedding clothes and decoration items – the twist: it’s all second-hand. This way, Anna liebt Paul contributes to making weddings more sustainable and also: affordable. For our clients we developed an app that makes selling, browsing and shopping easy and fun for couples, brides and grooms.
- Interactive click dummy for easy user flow
- Classy and smart UX Design
- Variety of filter options for making user search easy and specific
- Useful wishlist
- Realtime chat with push notifications
- Native apps for both platforms (iOS and Android)
- Integration of in-app purchases for diverse premium functions
The app enables users to search for articles and find inspiration among the many categories and filters. Everything can be sorted individually which makes the shopping experience intuitive and smart. The transactions take place via the internal chat between the users. A chic app for sustainable weddings which captivates users and makes wedding planning much easier.
- 325 product categories
- 2 operating systems
- 190 days to launch